Monday, June 26, 2017

LIFE INTERRUPTED...







For those of you who have wondered where my blog posts have disappeared to over the past two weeks, now you know.

LIFE INTERRUPTED

At the beginning of this month I was holding a board for one of my Taekwondo students so they could practice their testing board break. Before I knew it, something snapped in my hand and now I have to wear this brace to prevent pain and further damage.

So, for now, I have to take a forced hiatus from my blog...probably until the fall, because it takes way too long to hunt and peck each post as well as way too much pain running through my hand for my efforts.

I'm sorry for the delay but promise to return to my words of the week when I come back in the fall...hopefully with a healed hand...and maybe even a tan...



12 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks Laura! It's been a month already and I'm impatient to get back to my writing...;~)

      Thanks for stopping by and come back any time!

      Delete
  2. Whoa! That looks painful. Take good care. Rest heals. Some kitty cuddles can't hurt either! ❤️�� #bestmedicine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Genevieve! Tommy is taking very good care of me...now if my hand would just heal! ;~)

      Thanks for stopping by and come back any time!

      Delete
  3. My goodness, Donna,you're supposed to teach them to strike just the board! All kidding aside, dear Lady, take care of yourself and heal. We will look forward to your return! ❤

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Shelley! The only funny thing about this injury is that the student who hit the board and jacked up my thumb was FIVE YEARS OLD but she sure packed a punch! ;~)

      Thanks for stopping by and come back any time!

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. Thanks Sue! It's been a month and I can only have the brace off for about ten minutes at a time so I hope it hurries up and heals!

      Thanks for stopping by and come back any time!

      Delete
  5. I know you really hurt your hand gator wrestling. You can't fool me.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lol, Janet, maybe I was armadillo tipping and the little critter fought back! 😉

    Thanks for stopping by and come bsck any time!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hope you get better soon! It's not fun with injured hands - I just sliced up the tip of my right forefinger (I now have a dislike for X-Acto knives), and am realizing just how much I use the finger in everyday Life. I can only imagine how hard it must be to have an entire hand on vacation! Heal quickly!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Erik! It's slowly mending and I hope to get back to my writing soon! Hope your own injury heals soon!

      Thanks for stopping by and come back any time!

      Delete