Monday, January 19, 2015

IT'S THE STORY CATCHER'S FINAL COUNTDOWN!






This is it! As of this writing there is less than 18 hours left before the release of my debut picture book, THE STORY CATCHER. It's been a long time coming and the 'birth' of my book baby is a highly anticipated one. A warm and cozy place on my bookshelf has been ready for months and I'm crossing my fingers that in the years to come THE STORY CATCHER will have more 'brothers' and 'sisters' to join the family!

I have goodies and other fun things planned for this week so please come back tomorrow to join me in my happy dance...

**********


You can preorder my book, THE STORY CATCHER, through the following buy links. It is available in both ebook and print copies. Here is the book blurb and book trailer.
 
Amazon Paperback: http://amzn.com/0990908542






Blurb:

Addie comes from a long line of readers, or "story catchers," as her family likes to call themselves. Every time Addie tries to catch a story on her own, though, the words play tricks on her. Addie tries everything she can think of to corral those wiggly letters, but it will take a little faith to become the next STORY CATCHER.
 

Trailer:




4 comments:

  1. YAY! So excited for you!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol, thanks Tracey! I'm pretty excited as well...;~)

      Thanks for stopping by and come back any time!

      Delete
  2. As the young folk say, "Boo Yah!!"

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Janet! I'm young but I ain't THAT young...;~)

      Thanks for stopping by and come back any time!

      Delete