In honor of my sister, Janet, who is a true trivia buff, I thought I would throw out some trivia questions and see who might take a shot at them. No peaking though until you've written down your answers...;~)
1. How many different animal shapes are there in a regular box of Animal Crackers?
2. There is a two-foot long bird in New Zealand which likes to eat the strips of rubber around car windows. What is this animal called?
3. What do you call the fear of being around beds?
4. It is illegal to do something while you are sitting on a curb in St. Louis. What is it?
5. How long a tunnel can a mole dig in just one night?
6. Until 1796, there was a state in the United States called Franklin. What name did it change to?
7. Which great inventor was afraid of the dark?
8. The blesbok, a South African antelope, is what color?
9. In Corpus Christie, Texas, it is illegal to raise what animal in your home?
10. In North Carolina, it is against the law for which two animals to fight?
Okay, now that you have written down your answes to this fun trivia contest, let's see how many you got right. The answers are listed below. Did you get them all?
4. It's illegal to drink beer out of a bucket
5. 300 feet long
6. Today it's known as Tennessee
7. Thomas Edison, lightbulb inventor, was afraid of the dark
8. The blesbok, a South African antelope, is almost the same color as grape juice