Monday, March 26, 2018

Caution: Dead End Ahead...






By dead end, I don't mean the kind where I fall off the face of the earth and you never hear from me again.

The kind of dead end I'm talking about is where I no longer load my blog posts here. 

Starting Monday, April 2nd, there will be a new place for all of my followers to hang out...






This is the logo for my new website, STORY CATCHER PUBLISHING . I would love for you to check it out and tell me what you think!

Also starting, Monday, April 2nd, I will begin my new series, "Journey To Self-Publishing: where I talk about the good, the bad, and the ugly during the months leading up to the release of my young adult fantasy novel LUNADAR: HOMEWARD BOUND in early 2019.

I will share all the tips, tricks, and products I am using to make this new writing venture a success. I'm also revising and updating the info on my WRITERLY WISDOM series I first ran back in 2013. The posts written by authors, agents, editors, and publishers are still pertinent to all writers today and covers everything from WHY even become a writer, all the way to HOW to market your published books. 

Please make sure to enter your email address on my new website to follow me because that's going to be the best way to get the latest updates of everything going on in my busy, busy life.

Will you join the ride with me on my new venture?






All About Me


International best selling, award winning author, Donna L Martin, has been writing since she was eight years old. She is a 4th Degree Black Belt in TaeKwonDo by day and a ‘ninja’ writer of children’s picture books, chapter books, young adult novels and inspirational essays by night. Donna is a BOOK NOOK REVIEWS host providing the latest book reviews on all genres of children’s books, and the host of WRITERLY WISDOM, a resource series for writers. Donna is a member of the Society of Children’s Book Writers & Illustrators and Children’s Book Insider. She is a lover of dark chocolate, going to the beach and adding to her growing book collection.
 


2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Lol, yes it is Janet and I've got most of the boxes unpacked at my new writerly home...;~)

      Thanks for stopping by and be sure to visit my new website often!

      Delete