Monday, December 23, 2013

Room For Everyone






When I was a child, we celebrated Christmas at our house. I didn't really understand why some people  didn't celebrate the same holiday and some of the celebrations I didn't get at all. But with age comes wisdom and I have discovered the month of December has plenty of room for everyone. December should be a month of kindness all around with a reminder we aren't all that different no matter what holiday we choose to celebrate...

















So, no matter how you want to say it...I wish peace, health, and happiness to all my friends and family.  May you never go hungry, may you enjoy all the wonder each day holds and to all my writer friends...may we ALL get published in the new year...



10 comments:

  1. Thanks for the publishing wish, Donna! Right back at ya!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Juliana! It's going to be a challenge to type in the new year since I have my fingers crossed for all my writer friends...;~)

      Thanks for stopping by and come back any time!

      Delete
  2. I love the idea of "Kindness Month," Donna! Peace, health, happiness to you, and lots of good publishing news to you in the new year!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jane! Thank you for your kind words...I hope you are having a wonderful holiday season!

      Thanks for stopping by and come back any time!

      Delete
  3. It's a Merry Christmas from me to you, Donna. May kindness and publishing news be with us!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Mona! I can't believe Christmas is just two days away! Where did the year go? ;~)

      Thanks for stopping by and come back any time!

      Delete
  4. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And the same to you, Susanne!

      Thanks for stopping by and come back any time!

      Delete
  5. Well said, and Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you!!!

    ReplyDelete