I'm pretty sure my cat, Tommy, thinks he comes from a royal line of Siberian Tigers. He throws his 20 pounds around like he is the king of the household. Unsheathed claws claim new territories and everyone stands aside when he walks by. But what about his distant relatives? I know Tommy's pretty special to me, but how special are those other cats?
1. You can hear the sound of a tiger's roar from over a mile away.
2. A tiger can eat more than 100 pounds of meat a night which is the same as someone sitting down to 400 hamburgers for one meal.
3. Tiger's vision is six times stronger than man's.
4. Most tigers have more than 100 stripes and no two tigers are alike.
5. Tiger's urine smells like buttered popcorn.
I can assure you that while Tommy may think he's a tiger, the litter box definitely does not smell like a movie theater! Tommy also can't do this trick...