Today has not gone exactly as planned so my first entry to my Wild Wednesday posts isn't exactly what I had in mind but I hope you will forgive me and give me another chance next week. These laws came to me from another sister of mine and I thought you might get a chuckle out of them:
1. Law of Mechanical Repair - After your hands become coated with grease, your nose will begin to itch and you'll have to go to the bathroom.
2. Law of Gravity - Any tool, nut, bolt, screw, when dropped, will roll to
the least accessible place in the universe.
3. Law of Probability - The probability of being watched is directly
proportional to the stupidity of your act.
4. Law of Random Numbers - If you dial a wrong number, you never get a
busy signal - and someone always answers.
6. Variation Law - If you change lines (or traffic lanes), the one you
were in will always move faster than the one you are in now (works every
time). Especially at the checkout lines.
7. Law of the Bath - When the body is fully immersed in water, the
8. Law of Close Encounters - The probability of meeting someone you know
INCREASES dramatically when you are with someone you don't want to be seen
with. Or where you should not be.
9. Law of the Result - When you try to prove to someone that a machine
won't work, IT WILL!!!
10. Law of Biomechanics - The severity of the itch is inversely
proportional to the reach.
11. The Coffee Law - As soon as you sit down to a cup of hot coffee, your
boss will ask you to do something which will last until the coffee is cold.
Or your husband....oh, he's the boss.
12. Murphy's Law of Lockers - If there are only 2 people in a locker room,
they will have adjacent lockers.
13. Law of Physical Surfaces - The chances of an open-faced jelly sandwich
landing face down on a floor, are directly correlated to the newness and
cost of the carpet or rug.
14. Law of Logical Argument - Anything is possible IF you don't know what
you are talking about.
15. Brown's Law of Physical Appearance - If the clothes fit, they're ugly.
16. Oliver's Law of Public Speaking -- A CLOSED MOUTH GATHERS NO FEET!!!
17. Wilson's Law of Commercial Marketing Strategy - As soon as you find a
product that you really like, they will stop making it.
18. Doctors' Law - If you don't feel well, make an appointment to go to
the doctor, by the time you get there you'll feel better.. But don't make an