Monday, May 14, 2012

Sometimes Some Times Are Not Enough




Sometimes who you see in the mirror is not actually who you see.  Writers sometimes have a hard time  believing they have a real gift for creating magic on paper.  And there are some times when some writers don't WANT to believe that their work may not be strong enough right now.  Sometimes writers view themselves through other people's eyes and there are some times when that is not an accurate picture of who we really are.



Sometimes something in life comes along and knocks the wind out of your sails.  There are some times that will bring you to your knees and you wonder if you will ever be able to get up again.  But you don't  know YOU like I do.  You are much stronger than anything you might face out in the world.  I have faith that when the only choice you will have is to take a small step, you will be the first to take a giant leap!

 


Sometimes we simply try too hard to find the "right" answers.  There will be some times when you will discover you DON'T know the answers to some of life's questions.  That's okay.  If it makes you feel any better, I bet some of those answers are just made up anyway so we will all stop asking...

But mostly, sometimes there are some times when I just feel like a nut...






14 comments:

  1. Oh, this was good. And it was what I needed to hear. (er, read...) Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awwww, Beth, everyone has days when they doubt themselves or what they can accomplish but sometimes we forget...or maybe don't even realize, that we have left our touch on someone else's spirit and made a positive change in their lives somehow. You certainly have inspired changes in MY life and all for the good...;0)

      Thanks for stopping by and come back any time!

      Delete
  2. ...And there are sometimes when I feel you are looking over my shoulder Donna, or staring right through me! Thankyou for your faith!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Diane! Lol...it's that whole "kindred spirit" thing going on...even from across the ocean...;0)

      Thanks for stopping by and come back any time!

      Delete
  3. Thanks for the uplifting post, Donna.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Laura! Thank you for your kind words. Did you know that I have YOU to thank for my new blog look? Your encouragement and helpful comments when you critiqued my blog was just the kick I needed to make the necessary improvements so I thank you!

      Thanks for stopping by and come back any time!

      Delete
  4. OMG! The light saber squirrels! Donna, you are so wise and SO hilarious!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Genevieve! Well, I don't know about the "wise" part, but I DO have a quirky sense of humor and I think those squirrels are too cute!

      Thanks for stopping by and come back any time!

      Delete
  5. I know all the answers.... what was the question again?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi JP! Somehow I just KNEW that you knew all the answers...;0)

      Thanks for stopping by and come back any time!

      Delete
    2. It is a burden. Those people who think they know it all are a real pain in the butt to people like me who do :P

      Delete
    3. JP, you are too funny...;0)

      Thanks for stopping by and come back any time!

      Delete
  6. I like JP's comment. I don't remember the question either.
    I love the part about when strong is the only choice you have,too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Janet! I think the strong motto is one I have lived by all my life...simply because I had no other choice...lol...

      Thanks for stopping by and come back any time!

      Delete